We store personal information from you and process your personal information when you register yourself on the Tenpin website, book bowling or make other purchases via our website, enter into any of our competitions or promotions, submit a customer review or correspond with us at any time.
We collect information about you in a number of ways:
- By joining our newsletter mailing list
- Over the phone when making a booking
- In the centre in person when making a booking or walking in and taking part in an acitivity
- By interacting with us on social media when entering a competition
To comply with GDPR standards, you can request the Right to be Forgotten, please email email@example.com.
How we use your information
- To respond to an enquiry made by yourselves
- To enable us to send out a prize for a competition
- To contact you from time to time regarding things you’ve told us you want to hear about; new products, for example, or special offers, exciting competitions and promotions. If you stop using our services, we may try and introduce ourselves back to you.
- To respond to you on our social media platforms
We will not pass your information on to any third parties.
Our Marketing Comunications
- We will provide a way for you to unsubscribe to our newsletter should you wish to stop communications with us. Alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove your information from our database.